Contouring and sculpting your body can be achieved through various techniques such as Intralipotherapy, Cryolipolysis, Sunekos® Cell or BOA2 Max.
Intralipotherapy is the process of injecting a medicine into the fatty tissue which can break down or ‘dissolve’ the fat tissue. While it is not a weight loss treatment, it is a useful method of reducing stubborn pockets of fat which do not reduce with diet and or exercise. The areas that can be treated include chin, arms, stomach, back rolls, buttocks / ‘saddle bags’ and legs.
Sunekos® Cell: This is an injectable treatment for cellulite by the Sunekos brand. It works by improving the structure of the dermis (namely the extracellular matrix). It improves the pH, and balances the inflammatory environment, optimises the turnover of protein structures (hyaluronic acids and amino acids, which improves the laxity of the dermis and makes it more resistant to the bulging caused by the underlying fat cells, which causes the appearance of cellulite. The results are maintained after 4 months.
Stages of cellulite
The early stage presents an edemato-inflammatory disruption in the tissues that arises in a phase of life in which the hormonal state, both in physiological and pathological conditions, plays an important role in the pathogenesis of the disease.
There is an intermediate phase, typical of the adult and / or premenopausal woman, in which it is difficult to distinguish between the two phases.
Typical of a phase of life in which the hormones themselves, which triggered and / or worsened the process, are deficient and therefore the pathogenetic mechanism is mostly related to the aging phenomena of tissues already degenerated and therefore the consequences of aging are much more evident here than in other body areas.
Cryolipolysis also known as cryosculpting or ‘fat freezing’ uses carbon dioxide at -78 degrees and 50 bar pressure to cool the targeted area of the body to 4 degrees. This stimulates a natural response called ‘Thermal Shock’. The body’s natural response to rapid cooling causes:
Cryofacials (Frotox) tightens loose skin and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
Click here to see the many other benefits of Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy: The purpose of applying cold to an injured area is to induce a natural reaction in the body to the low temperature. When the body is cooled significantly, it encourages a favourable biological response to the cold stress which, amongst other things, promotes tissue recovery. Until now, cold stress or “thermal shock” has primarily been achieved by applying ice-packs, cold plates, ice-baths or by entering a whole-body cryochamber. Whilst these methods have their individual benefits, many do not provide an optimal level of cooling or the combination of cooling and pressure together. Kaasen™ is unique in its ability to rapidly deliver localised ICE and COMPRESSION.
Utilising carbon dioxide at –78°C and 50 bar pressure, the tissues are cooled to 4°C in under 30 seconds, causing Thermal Shock.
The constriction of vessels and muscles slows the blood flow and forces the immune and hormonal systems to respond.
Immediately the blood vessels dilate to around four times their usual size. This floods the area with blood, which is rich in oxygen, hormones, nutrients and activated enzymes.
The receptors underneath the skin are stimulated and respond with a combination of physiological reactions: Natural analgesic effect, anti-inflammatory effect – vasomotor reaction, and myorelaxant effect (muscle relaxation).
The healing process has begun.
It’s main uses include
- Cryo Body-Sculpting (link to previous page)
- Cryofacials (link to previous page)
- Skin Tightening (link to previous page)
- Cellulite Smoothing (link to previous page)
- Psoriasis and eczema
- Massage treatments: At -40 degrees, the massage attachment provides a cool and effective therapeutic modality to relax and soften tight muscles
- Mood and energy boost – Applying the cold vapour to the scalp and areas of the spine can stimulate the vagus nerve – part of the body’s ‘rest and digest’ system. Vagus nerve stimulation has proven benefits for depression and wellbeing. Clients often report a feeling of euphoria and feeling more awake and energetic after this treatment.
BOA® Max 2
This suit uses overlapping compression chambers to massage. There are several targeted treatment protocols which can focus on different targets such as cellulite, obesity, lymphoedema or oedema and sports massage and relaxation.
- Anti Cellulite – Cellulite algorithm: This algorithm is intended for women struggling with the initial phase of cellulite (water cellulite) in order to reduce congestion, improve muscle oxygenation and improve microcirculation. The appropriate condition of the subcutaneous muscles has a direct effect on epidermis tension and reduction of the symptoms of “orange peel”.
- Obesity – Slim and Vodder algorithms: For people struggling with local obesity (abdomen, buttocks, knees, breeches, pelicans), lymphatic drainage strengthens metabolic processes and has an impact on fat burning processes.
- Heavy legs syndrome – Slim and Vodder algorithms: For people reducing the symptoms of heavy legs syndrome – drainage aimed at stimulating circulation and reducing oedema.
- Stop varicose veins – Sport Massage algorithm: For people using varicose vein prevention. It is especially dedicated to people exposed to varicose veins who additionally use contraceptives, have a sedentary work, smoke cigarettes and do not engage in any physical activity.
- Beautiful body – Slim and Cellulite algorithms: For people who care about their figure and want to reduce body circumference and improve skin tone. The reduction of oedema is visible after just one procedure and gives a satisfactory effect of reducing the circumference of the ankles, calves, thighs, hips, abdomen and arms. Strengthening the microcirculation allows to obtain the effect of detoxifying the epidermis and improves its quality and colour.
- Relax – Relax algorithm: for people who value relaxation and comfort after a stressful day. Apply your favourite cosmetic on the body and choose one of the several procedure algorithms. Lymphatic drainage increases the temperature of the skin, improves its blood circulation and allows for better absorption of substances contained in cosmetics. Relaxation during the massage has an invaluable effect on our physical and mental condition